“Our wedding ceremony exceeded all our expectations.”
When planning the wedding, we had given a lot of thought to how we could arrange it so that all guests could participate linguistically. How to eliminate the language barrier?
Both our English and German guests were able to follow Mrs Brockmann, as she ingeniously changed the language in midsentence. Without having anything translated, everyone could understand the meaning. Everyone listened with rapt attention.
The pictures of the wedding ceremony are witness to the special atmosphere that Mrs Brockmann created. You can see a relaxed and joyfully participating bride and groom. Our guests are laughing, crying or listening spellbound.
A big thank you to Mrs Brockmann for making our day so unforgettable with her wonderful contribution.
Sharon & Dietmar
My fee for your Free Wedding Ceremony in English is 2.095,- Euros.
– A first meeting without obligation, to get to know each other and establish what is to be done
– A list of individual preparatory questions to help me to understand your relationship
– An in-depth, second talk to prepare your wedding in form and content
– Planning the wedding ceremony, to be unmistakably and individually yours
– Working out a proposal for the formal elements such as marriage rituals or symbols from different cultures
– Consultation on the choice of a location and proposals for recommendable musicians
– Elaborating individual points of the wedding, such as marital vows
– Planning a schedule
– My timely journey to your wedding location so that I can coordinate with photographers, musicians and event organisers
– and not least, carrying out the marriage ceremony, including the speech